1. Whenever someone flirts with you, or admits to having feelings for you, you’re suspicious.
2. You are used to settling in relationships, friendships, and your career.
3. You’re always hyping up your friends — but don’t believe it when they do the same for you.
4. You only see your least favorite parts when you stare in the mirror.
5. You hesitate to take chances because you assume you’re going to embarrass yourself.
6. You shake your head whenever people try to give you pep talks.
Please check in tomorrow at 1600hours for an explained version.