Fellout Afrikana has always been a platform for open, thoughtful, expression. We accept many contributions to Thought Catalog.
Every contributing article will be reviewed by our staff editors Sein Mercy and Collins Kiprono before it is published.
If your contribution to Fellout Afrikana doesn’t meet our guidelines or voice, the editors will work with you to provide feedback that may allow you to hone in your article to our preferred topics or way of writing.
What We Write About
Our team is focused on the sharing and writing about:
- Creepy stories
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
- Inspirational stories
- TV + Movie discussions
- Fellout Afrikana contributors should strive to make their writing fun, smart, and creative, i.e., entertaining, journalistic, and literary.
- The site should be clean and clutter-free.
- We believe all thinking is relevant and strive for a value-neutral editorial policy governed by openness. The more worldviews and rhetorical styles on the site, the better. We want to tell all sides of the story and generate dialogue.
- We’re about today. But our mission is also archival. We want to catalog the times for tomorrow.
- We want to help shape culture by empowering you to share your ideas and stories with the world.
As it pertains to contributors, we are open to contributions that share deep, inner thought and expression that others can relate to in their lives.